- This is 58! I turn 59 in November. I can’t wait to be 60 in 2022! #beautyradiatesfromwithin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @RuleBGB @rjmyers @Oprah @GayleKing And the world is flat. Stop believing everything you read in the tabloids or on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @weezie4u2c @nytimes So we blame the woman right? Isn’t that what we always do? The burden lies upon her not the po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @Malevolent_Kidd @Edwardboutique @revivemilestone LMAO. Thank you for my morning chuckle. That was awesome 2 months ago
- Why are people nurturing the Kate vs Meg narrative? They are individuals with different pasts, presents and futures… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Leah on Two years later…
- 9,392 hits
Blogs I Follow
- It's Not What Knocks You Down...
- Geek Logs
- Anna Lind Thomas
- Bipolar Mom Life
- It's About the Animals
- socks over my shoes
- Wuji Seshat
- Husband left me
- LeeAnn Jefferies: The Bipolar Experience has moved.
- Spruce Knits
- Green Mountain Horse & Tack
- Juju Films
- Gotta Find a Home
- Katy's Little Pencil
- Africa far and wide
- Views From A Small Island
- Shawn L. Bird
- mari mayborn
No Instagram images were found.
Author Archives: itwillneverhappen2me
I’m depressed. At least I think I’m depressed. I’ve spent my whole life convincing myself that I wasn’t depressed, so it’s hard for me to recognize it now. Typically I run away when I start feeling trapped. And that’s what … Continue reading
I have double standards. What’s good for you is not necessarily what’s good for me. When I am talking to a friend or co-worker I am all about encouraging them to see the many shades of experience that color our … Continue reading
Two years ago feels like yesterday. That is how clearly I remember Mother’s Day of 2012. I had only been out of the hospital for a few days and didn’t know where were my life was headed. I full on … Continue reading
I never thought I would be here again… I remember reading an article when I was in my 30’s about an actress in her 50’s with an eating disorder and I recall thinking, “No way will that ever be me!” … Continue reading
Another day, another rescue….