- @KevinHart4real was amazing in #Fatherhood I loved seeing this side of Kevin. It hit all the marks and casting was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @KristenBell for the love of Sloths instagram.com/p/CQPpZaIgbre/… 5 months ago
- @efabLiz In today’s world it’s important to have the conversation with the person who is calling you racist so that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Regardless of how do you see America or if you feel like you have to choose a side check out @JonesForAR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @TheRickWilson @AdamParkhomenko @JonesForAR I am not from Arkansas nor do I live in Arkansas but I am all about spr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
Leah on Two years later…
- 9,520 hits
Blogs I Follow
- It's Not What Knocks You Down...
- Geek Logs
- Anna Lind Thomas
- Bipolar Mom Life
- It's About the Animals
- socks over my shoes
- Wuji Seshat
- Husband left me
- LeeAnn Jefferies: The Bipolar Experience has moved.
- Green Mountain Horse & Tack
- Juju Films
- Gotta Find a Home
- Katy's Little Pencil
- Africa far and wide
- Views From A Small Island
- Shawn L. Bird
- mari mayborn
- Spring into Summer
No Instagram images were found.
Author Archives: itwillneverhappen2me
I’m depressed. At least I think I’m depressed. I’ve spent my whole life convincing myself that I wasn’t depressed, so it’s hard for me to recognize it now. Typically I run away when I start feeling trapped. And that’s what … Continue reading
I have double standards. What’s good for you is not necessarily what’s good for me. When I am talking to a friend or co-worker I am all about encouraging them to see the many shades of experience that color our … Continue reading
Two years ago feels like yesterday. That is how clearly I remember Mother’s Day of 2012. I had only been out of the hospital for a few days and didn’t know where were my life was headed. I full on … Continue reading
I never thought I would be here again… I remember reading an article when I was in my 30’s about an actress in her 50’s with an eating disorder and I recall thinking, “No way will that ever be me!” … Continue reading
Another day, another rescue….