- @KevinHart4real was amazing in #Fatherhood I loved seeing this side of Kevin. It hit all the marks and casting was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @KristenBell for the love of Sloths instagram.com/p/CQPpZaIgbre/… 3 months ago
- @efabLiz In today’s world it’s important to have the conversation with the person who is calling you racist so that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Regardless of how do you see America or if you feel like you have to choose a side check out @JonesForAR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @TheRickWilson @AdamParkhomenko @JonesForAR I am not from Arkansas nor do I live in Arkansas but I am all about spr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Leah on Two years later…
- 9,487 hits
Blogs I Follow
- It's Not What Knocks You Down...
- Geek Logs
- Anna Lind Thomas
- Bipolar Mom Life
- It's About the Animals
- socks over my shoes
- Wuji Seshat
- Husband left me
- LeeAnn Jefferies: The Bipolar Experience has moved.
- Green Mountain Horse & Tack
- Juju Films
- Gotta Find a Home
- Katy's Little Pencil
- Africa far and wide
- Views From A Small Island
- Shawn L. Bird
- mari mayborn
- Spring into Summer
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Another day, another rescue….
Matthew is my nine year old grandson. In his brief time on earth he has experienced things most adults wish to avoid. He is an old soul. Being a grandparent to Matthew is the only thing in life that has ever … Continue reading
The Lost Girl I am lost No matter where I go I don’t belong I’m lost I can’t be found It makes me wonder If my time here is done I’m in the water I can’t swim I’m in … Continue reading
Once again the courts in Zimbabwe have postponed the hearing to address the issue of whether or not Sarah Carter may move the animals she has rescued and taken care of these past eight years to The Twala Trust Animal … Continue reading