- @TinkerBee77 Me too 1 month ago
- RT @TobiSimeon2: Please for God sake RT aggressively. Please let's Retweet to create awareness. Don't overlook, it'll cost you nothing to R… 1 month ago
- RT @Jillbiden46: Are you voting for @JoeBiden this election? If Yes, Can we get 100k Retweets before November 3rd? 1 month ago
- @megynkelly Comes across like a battered woman who calls the police on her abuser, goes back, makes excuses, blames… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Stay away from @POTUS. Wear a mask. Wash you@hands. #WhiteHouseVirus 1 month ago
Leah on Two years later…
- 9,242 hits
Blogs I Follow
- It's Not What Knocks You Down...
- Geek Logs
- Anna Lind Thomas
- Bipolar Mom Life
- It's About the Animals
- socks over my shoes
- Wuji Seshat
- Husband left me
- LeeAnn Jefferies: The Bipolar Experience has moved.
- Spruce Knits
- Green Mountain Horse & Tack
- Juju Films
- Gotta Find a Home
- Katy's Little Pencil
- Africa far and wide
- Views From A Small Island
- Shawn L. Bird
- mari mayborn
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Another day, another rescue….
Matthew is my nine year old grandson. In his brief time on earth he has experienced things most adults wish to avoid. He is an old soul. Being a grandparent to Matthew is the only thing in life that has ever … Continue reading
The Lost Girl I am lost No matter where I go I don’t belong I’m lost I can’t be found It makes me wonder If my time here is done I’m in the water I can’t swim I’m in … Continue reading
Once again the courts in Zimbabwe have postponed the hearing to address the issue of whether or not Sarah Carter may move the animals she has rescued and taken care of these past eight years to The Twala Trust Animal … Continue reading