- Sickened. Saddened. Repulsed.Distraught. Confused. Embarrassed. Outraged. I am weeping at the loss of this child an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SlidellPD: To the DoorDash delivery driver who stole the tip jar from McAlister’s Deli: You have until tomorrow (Tuesday, March 2) to… 3 days ago
- @SlidellPD Nice! Twitter being used for good and not evil. I hope he turns himself in for his sake and others. Nice job Slidell PD💛 3 days ago
- @capthlr I just saw that your birthday is one day before mine. No wonder you are my favorite OG Capt 😊 well, favori… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @netflix WORST.MOVIE.EVER. #ICare is horrible. I will be billing Netflix for 1.5 hours I will never get back! 1 week ago
Leah on Two years later…
- 9,338 hits
Blogs I Follow
- It's Not What Knocks You Down...
- Geek Logs
- Anna Lind Thomas
- Bipolar Mom Life
- It's About the Animals
- socks over my shoes
- Wuji Seshat
- Husband left me
- LeeAnn Jefferies: The Bipolar Experience has moved.
- Spruce Knits
- Green Mountain Horse & Tack
- Juju Films
- Gotta Find a Home
- Katy's Little Pencil
- Africa far and wide
- Views From A Small Island
- Shawn L. Bird
- mari mayborn
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Another day, another rescue….
Matthew is my nine year old grandson. In his brief time on earth he has experienced things most adults wish to avoid. He is an old soul. Being a grandparent to Matthew is the only thing in life that has ever … Continue reading
The Lost Girl I am lost No matter where I go I don’t belong I’m lost I can’t be found It makes me wonder If my time here is done I’m in the water I can’t swim I’m in … Continue reading
Once again the courts in Zimbabwe have postponed the hearing to address the issue of whether or not Sarah Carter may move the animals she has rescued and taken care of these past eight years to The Twala Trust Animal … Continue reading